The Costco Connection is a lifestyle magazine for Costco members published every 2 months. It is filled with timely articles aimed at both the small business and individual members covering a large range of topics including health, finance, food, technology, and travel along with what’s new at Costco. Monthly features include an informed debate, member and vendor profiles, book previews and tech connection. Digital editions of The Costco Connection are available in the Online Edition and in the Newsstand Edition available for mobile devices.
A quick look at our interactive features
- 1. SEARCH for specific articles or content.
- 2. Easily NAVIGATE through the issue.
- 3. Click directly on the page to ZOOM in or out. Fit the issue to your screen.
- 4. 1 PAGE / 2 PAGES View an issue one page at a time or in 2 page spreads.
- 5. SHARE an article or page via email
or social media.
- 6. PRINT any or all pages.
- 7. If you are having problems navigating the issue click HELP for assistance.
- 8. View the table of CONTENTS and easily navigate directly to an article.
- 9. Click PAGES to view thumbnails of each page and browse through the entire issue.
- 10. Easily browse all BACK ISSUES.
Have you downloaded the free Costco connection Newsstand Edition?
It’s a tablet-friendly way to take The Connection with you when on the go, and delivers the current issue as well as access to dozens of back issues. It’s available for tablets and smartphones in the Apple and Google Play app stores.
The Newsstand Edition opens to the current issue in a library populated with back issues through 2013.